NOTE: If you haven't played Button Hunter Parkour 1, it is not required that you play it, but it would help to give you insight on the difficulty of the map and also will help you understand the messages on the first level.
The Rage Continues! Button Hunter Parkour 2: A Series of Rageful Events is the 2nd map in the Button Hunter Parkour series by DaLemonKing. This map brings all the rage of the first map, but with a twist. This map has a story line of 1 long, rageful day that will be sure to get on your nerves. Can you overcome the rage, or will rage-out once again?
- 1.11.2 and up only!
- Works in vanilla Minecraft, some resource packs may mess up the blocks but should not be that big of a problem.
- This map has really difficult parkour with no checkpoints, so if you rage you may need to make your own.
- The map works with as many players as you wish, but should be limited to 1-4 because of tight spaces.
- All of this was built by hand, no world edit.
- Some jumps may not be possible, which most likely means that the button is not that way.
- If there are any bugs or jumps impossible to get to the button, please comment below as this is the initial release.
Feel free to post on YouTube with credit given to map maker DaLemonKing (www.youtube.com/user/DaLemonKing)
IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS OR BROKEN PARTS OF THE MAP, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. THIS IS THE 1ST RELEASE AND IT IS LIKELY THERE MAY BE ISSUES. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
Check out the trailer to know what you are getting into!