It's Highly recommended to play chapter 1 before playing this map! You can find chapter 1 by visiting here.
WELCOME BACK TO THE KITATCHO LABORATORIES
Hello everyone, and welcome to the long-awaited sequel to last year's "The Kitatcho Laboratories - Chapter 1". This map has been in development for almost half a year (can you believe that?) and we're happy to finally share what we made with all of you!
The map takes place 15 years after the events of Chapter 1, where you're reawoken from cryogenic refrigeration to participate in a new round of tests to celebrate the Kitatcho Laboratories 25th anniversary! Look forward to what this new and improved version of the facility has to offer!
- 15 original chambers
- New custom mechanics to keep the puzzles fresh and exciting
- A fully voice-acted story
- A 100% original soundtrack (that won't flag any YouTube videos, don't worry!)
- A new and improved texture pack
- Slimeballs. What more could you want?
Can I play this map with a friend?
- This map is designed with singleplayer in mind, but we've done our best to make it multiplayer compatible (in theory). Just treat the map as if you and your friend(s) were one person and try not to exploit or cheat anything!
When will chapter 3 come out?
- At this moment we're waiting on the new additions 1.17 will offer before we start working on Chapter 3. Because of this, the third installment in this series might not come out until sometime next year. In the meantime however, we plan on continuing to make maps and branch out into other genres, so look forward to it!
I'm stuck on a puzzle. I think it's broken?
- This map has been extensively beta-tested by dozens of players (thank you all who took part in testing), so we can assure you all puzzles are 100% possible. A walkthrough will be made sometime in the near future, but until then just keep trying your best if you're stuck!
How can I show my support?
- The best way you can show your support for the hard work we've put into this map is to share it with your friends! If you ever want to provide us with any feedback or criticism directly, please visit our discord server (link found inside the map). We'll be happy to have you!
What's next for Team Syllica?
- At this point, who knows? We have a few ideas on what to do next but nothing is set in stone at the moment. We'll most likely take a break after this map and then try to come up with something new to release with you guys before the end of the summer (but no guarantees). Look forward to it!
2021-04-16 - Map Released.
- Initial Release
- Moving platforms now move twice as fast (Less waiting)
- Slight redesigns to some chambers to help make them less frustrating
- New secret room added
- Redesigned Chamber 05
- Fixed a broken checkpoint in Chamber 06
- Fixed a secret that ended up causing a plot hole in the map's lore
- Anti-Projectile Fields now behave properly when walking through them
- Redesigned Chamber 12 to avoid exploits
- Players can no longer glitch onto the roof of Chamber 13
- Several "Friendly Tips" have been added to help clarify things
- Blinking lights in the Detour area now behave as intended
- Minor details were added to areas of the map that felt empty
- Added player heads of members of our Discord around the map
- Opened a previously closed door in the Test Track 09 Lobby
- Partial redesigns to Chambers 01 and 02 to make them play better
- Made the correct order of doing things in Chamber 03 more clear
- Partial redesign to Chamber 09 to make it more forgiving
- Fixed another exploit found in Chamber 12
- Reworked some textures to help build continuity for Chapter 3
- Highlighted signs for better readability
- Fixed a typo on a sign in Chamber 15