White Nightmare Origins: Apocalypse Genesis In White Nightmare 3, you reversed the Apocalypse of Nightmares and erased a century of human suffering at the hands of Null by destroying his Heart of Corruption.
But before it was rescued, Minecraftia experienced a hundred years of devastation and anguish.... How did it all begin?
In this fourth installment of the White Nightmare Horror Map series, you will take the role of a Minecraftian during the Apocalypse, just as the Land of the Void began leaking into the Overworld.
After encountering Null for the first time, you fall unconscious and end up tied to a chair in an abandoned factory- here, you must go to any means necessary to escape, desperately searching for ways to stay in the light.
The shadows crawl with unseen horrors....you must evade the grotesque beasts that seek to kill you while you search for answers.
In this dying world, will you be the sole survivor.....or will you wake up, and discover the truth of what has happened to humanity? "Victory is an illusion in a suffering mind," "Beware your step forward, for what may be behind..."
- Includes Resource Pack (Needs to be manually placed in .minecraft/resourcepacks)
- MUST HAVE OPTIFINE
- High Definition textures!
- For Minecraft version 1.12.2
- Horror map
- Personalized storyline
- New Items (including working Flashlight: always keep it in your OFF hand.)
- New and customized monsters
- Two Medium Boss Battles ⦁ Sanity Level replaces Health Bar
- Special Easter egg at the end of the map Have fun!