So after a few months of quietness, I made this map. The main mechanic is so simple you're wondering why it needs explaining: slash an enemy with your Soul Sword, take its Soul, and you can do what he can do. Puzzles galore!
I set all the spawns, timers, and preventions in place so you only have to follow a few rules:
- *Don't cheat unless you're really stuck.* Cheats are on for those situations.
- *Singleplayer ONLY*. Commands will prevent you from playing multiplayer but don't try that!
- Playing on a server is possible, but *enable commandblocks!*
- *Render Distance to 10 or more* is the best; a bit lower might work but risks are not the goal here.
- Oh, did I mention you need the Java Edition? No? Not necessary for the site? Never mind then...
You wake up with a stranger in your beautiful house! Hey, who is that weird Solos? He gives you a special sword so you can perform some cool tricks with enemies and commands you to go on a quest to get crystals and save you cat Snuggles from the death. Yeah, that's it.
Follow four different paths to the crystals and solve puzzles, complete sidequests, and encounter more and more crazy yet beautiful terrains. Learn more creatures and fight a few threats to go to the End Dimension, and get an ending.
There are four different endings; three are always available but sad, one is obtainable via special means.
Hint: be nice. So yeah, ready for some hard, and creative puzzles? For conversations between you and a crazier version of you? For another annoying yet fair map made by the great me? No? Get outta here!
2018-02-22 - Map Released.