BOOTS is a little minecraft game map. It is made for 2-4 players. To win, you must be the last player alive. When you put your diamond boots on, you can start walking and running through the air; wool blocks will be placed under your feet.
At the spawnpoint in the arena there are basic chests with basic items in them. Throughout the arena there are chests placed in the air, with things like better swords, bows, armor and mobs.
You can only restart the map by reinstalling a fresh copy of it.
When you are dead, you can spectate the game by typing "/gamemode 3".
I hope you'll like the game!
- Do not go too far from the spawnpoint; the redstone will stop working.
- Play in gamemode survival, but only break the wool.
- Play in Easy difficulty (you can play in Peaceful, but then, you can't spawn mobs).
- You may only give yourself diamond boots when they break (/give @p diamond_boots).
- You can always give yourself new shears (/give @p shears)
- At the top of the map, there is an enchanting table!
- Use your shears to break wool and get down.
- Tame wolfs and let them help by attacking other players.
- If you have enderpearls, throw them against a chest and there will automatically be a block of wool placed under your feet.
- Use enderpearls to get down.