The Nexus Quandaries is a map that consists of 32 minimalist-designed maps that center around placing and breaking wool. At the end of each level is a Nexus that is to be destroyed in order for you to advance.
The puzzles go from easy to difficult, and the map should take around 4-6 hours depending on how good you are at problem solving.
The rules are explained in the map.
Report any bugs or incorrect procedures in the comments and I will try to get them fixed as possible.
Videos of this map are encouraged, I look forward to seeing you guys solve the puzzles and destroying the Nexuses
- Fixed typos and misspellings on some signs.
- Aligned some doors properly.
- Adjusted level 25 a tiny bit.
- Added a map icon.
- Decorated most of the levels a bit.
- Changes the commands a bit so that you shouldn't have to throw the wool on the ground anymore.
- Items that fall into the void will now teleport back to you.
- Added water checkpoints to levels 9 and 14.
- Added a hint to level 27.
- Other minor changes to the following levels: 1, 3, 4, 11, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 28 and 32.
- Removed water checkpoint in level 14 (unintentionally made it much easier).
- Fixed unintended solutions for levels 11 and 15.