Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
You wake up in an unknown world.
With the help of a mysterious ally, you make your way across seven dimensions to reclaim your memory.
Fail, and you'll fade to nothingness...
And I'm pretty sure you don't want that.
The plot of The Dream is that you, the main character, have fallen into a deep sleep.
Using your wits and the help from an unknown friend, you must escape.
If you fail, you'll fade away forever.
The Dream is a single player map made for 1 - 2 players. All the parkour and puzzles are possible, as it was thoroughly tested many times.
The map contains some complicated redstone, so try not to break anything.
There is a chance there will be sequel map to this one, so stay tuned!
Add your comments about the map below, I'd love some constructive criticism!
- Don't place or break any blocks unless you are told otherwise.
- No cheating in Creative Mode, unless you really have to.
- You are allowed to set your spawn point anywhere and you can teleport friends if you play with two people.
- Play on Singleplayer only, or with a maximum of two people.
- Play on Peaceful.
- Set your render distance to the lowest setting or 2 chunks. It is required to enjoyably play the map.
• LemurG12 (Myself)
• LemurG12 (Myself Again)