Click here for the Map Trailer
Don't float upwards in this easy-to-challenging stay-under-the-blocks singleplayer Minecraft levitation map!
Go through 9 levels (not including the training level at the beginning) of staying underneath the path way while floating upwards.
Get off the pathway? You float upwards to your death! Run out of levitation?
You float downwards to your death! So, basically, stay in the middle.
My least death count was 5, so try and beat that. It really isn't that hard as long as you go at a good speed. However, I made this map, so...
- 9 levels of pure awesomeness!
- Go under END STONE BRICK BLOCKS to teleport 8 blocks downward.
- Go under PACKED ICE to remove the levitation effect at the end of levels or at checkpoints.
- Moving platforms! (or should I say ceilings?)
- 2 sprint levels - You must sprint into the level and not let go of forward (or else you'll stop sprinting).
- 2 Maze/Decision levels!
- Estimated Play Time: 10-30 minutes (or maybe more)
- Players: 1 only
Thanks for downloading! Please rate and share this map with your friends!
Contact: [email protected]
2016-05-19 - Map Released.