Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Not working? Click here to download the map directly.
Pixelized is for 1 player only. Minecraft version 1.10 (Multiplayer was not tested but you can try it)
It requires you to use a Resource Pack that has been included in the map folder as "resources.zip". Get a direct download to it via mediafire here if needed.
This is a bite-sized Parkour map made by the minds from VentexGaming. Experience parkour in a different way while having the feeling of being "shrunked" into the Minecraft world. Each block has been handmade enlarged to a 16x16 chunk to have the shrink effect. While roaming around the Minecraft world as an "ant", you must maneuver around this unfamiliar environment using everything to your advantage.
- About 2 Hours of Gameplay - experience 2 hours in the shrunk Minecraft world!
- Speenruns - if you believe you've set a record, send us a video to let us know! speed run records will be posted on our minecraftforums thread
- Interactive Levers - be able to activate a chunk-sized lever and watch it do it's work!
- Interactive Cactus - stand on a 16x16 sized cactus and get damaged by it!
- Full Parkour Mode! - Pixelized is a full-on parkour mode only, nothing else!
- Handmade 16x16 Blocks - all of our blocks have been handmade pixel by pixel by our build team.
- 9 Branches of Parkour - experience parkour as an "ant"!
- Full Size vs Ant Size - during the ending credits you can see the "full size" vs "ant size" of each parkour course and experience every detail!
Recording "Let's Play's" are welcomed, as long as you show the ending credits at some point in your series. Also give the link to this post and credit "VentexGaming"
If you have a speedrun video, make sure to comment it on our minecraftforums page here!
2016-12-21 - Map Released.