This map has 15 different levels that you need to pass, and each one represents a different biome. The levels don't necessarily progress in difficulty, but some are harder than others. This is my very first Minecraft map that I've made, so feel free to comment below and rate the map after you've played it.
Some of the biomes include:
- Flower Forest
- The End including End City
- Replicas of 1.16 nether biomes
- And more!
IMPORTANT: If you somehow don’t spawn in the right place (you should be in a dark room with a button), open to LAN with cheats on and teleport to X=283, Y=22 & Z=193.
You will come across a variety of jumps including slime, cactus, normal, ice, and timed jumps. The map will take about 20-40 minutes to complete depending on how good you are at parkour.
Here are some rules & settings, which are also contained within the map:
- 1. Don't cheat unless you find a bug.
- 2. Don't use mods except for Optifine.
- 3. Do what the game tells you to do.
- 4. Have jukebox settings higher, but the others are your choice.
- 5. Have brightness on 100%.
- 6. Have particles on all & clouds off.
- 7. Play with at least 12 chunks render distance.
- 8. Have fun!!
- 9. Follow all rules including this one...and the map is SINGLEPLAYER ONLY.
2020-10-18 - Map Released.