Mazescapist is an adventure CTM (Complete The Monument) map inspired by the Maze Runner movie. The goal is to find all 16 wools scattered all across a mysterious maze with a changing layout. In order to find them, you will need to explore and solve the maze mysteries. On your journey, you will encounter dangerous enemies, helpful NPC’s and powerful gears.
The map is an open world in which you decide where you want to go.
You can play in single player or on a server with friends for a totally different experience, just make sure it doesn’t break command blocks or entities.
Note that the map is supposed to be challenging, so be prepared
- A huge maze filled with secrets
- 16 areas with unique environment and mobs
- Thousands of commands for the moving maze and challenging areas
- A custom texture pack and data pack included directly into the map
- A unique system of trading with custom NPCs
- A mysterious day cycle system
- Between 20 and 40 hours of gameplay
- Vanilla compatibility
- Multiplayer compatibility
- Do not craft the monument blocks (wools)
- Do not change your gamemode
- Do not set your difficulty to peaceful
- Do not build a nether portal
- Do not cure zombie villagers
- Do not disable command blocks
- Do not glitch through bedrock
- Do not use commands (especially /kill @e
- Map version is Minecraft 1.16.2 - 1.16.4
- We recommend to use a render distance between 12 and 16
- Do not use a texture pack
- Play with the normal gamma
- The map is currently in beta, so you may encounter some bugs. Be sure to report them so we can improve the map!
If you are playing on a server, you will need to use the custom resource pack inside the zip file (resources.zip)
Now your adventure begins! Enjoy discovering this world and good luck defeating your enemies!
Huge thanks to the people who helped us testing the map: Mayika, LordOfGnou, cyohg
Made by Nereid & Cafeslayeur