In this map, you play as a Yoshi in the Rainbow Square. Your mission is to save the other Yoshis from evil bosses including Magikoopa and Bowser!
Run through 16 unique levels and defeat four bosses!
At the end, a special challenge awaits you... All levels and bosses are playable in 2D perspective, which makes this map truly unique and a must-play for every 2D platformer fan!
- 2D engine made in minecraft!
- Lots of different platformer elements and lots of collectables!
- 35 different Yoshi Skins to unlock and use!
- Special Music in every level! (A majority of the songs was NOT made by be. I took the songs from Undertale's artist Toby Fox. All credits go to him! [I made the Menu-Loop and "Champions Road" on my own tho])
- Features custom settings like a custom Healthbar and difficulty is adjustable in some aspects.
- Features 4 worlds, 16 levels + 1 special level and 4 unique boss battles!
- Approximately 2 hours of pure fun! :)
For best experience, play with "Master Volume" at 100%, "Player" at 100% and "Voice" at 10%. Turn every other volume in the settings to 0%!
Use Optifine, which will be included in your folder. This will load multiple custom skins into the Map!
Play with the RenderDistance at 27 Chunks, to make sure all CommandBlocks are loaded!
I do NOT own the songs made by Toby Fox! I only made 2 songs used in this map!
This is ONLY called "Yoshi's Woolly World 2" because it is inspired by it! The rights of Yoshi's Woolly World belong to Nintendo / Goodfeel!
All the custom textures are made on my own!
LPugi and Kevric helped me out a bit!
2019-10-19 - Map Released.