Welcome to the Terminal Cliffs!
Terminal Cliffs is heavily inspired by Vechs' original Super Hostile series! Most of the dungeons are pretty short, but offer a lot of variety and each one will challenge you in a different way.
This a Complete The Monument map featuring:
- 19 Objectives
- Spooky custom mobs
- Amazing custom loot
- A dude named Kevin
- Deep lore™
Throughout the map you may encounter a lot of foul language. If this matters to you, maybe skip this map.
Map created by SirFancyCake.
Resource Pack song is "Welcome to Your Paradise", by Fantasy Guys.
2020-08-21 - Map Released.
Terminal Cliffs v1.3
- Map updated to Minecraft version 1.19.3
- Replaced blindness machine with darkness machine
- Converted all command block tech to datapacks
- This means it's no longer necessary to turn on command blocks for multiplayer servers
- Completing the map now directs the player to the Terminal Cliffs screenshot gallery
- Changed a few instances of sirfancycake to cake
- Fixed hidden trident with broken lore & enchants
- Fixed closing mechanic in Phun's room in black wool dungeon
- Fixed three diamond chests to have fixed item lore and more diamonds
- Added new chest in the redstone of a certain trap
- Added more leather to various random chests near map start
== v1.2.4 ==
- Removed one of the maps's more crass jokes
- Fixed typo in opening signs
- Created notice that map must be played at night when switched to daytime
- Updated Skadiddle's lore book to be slightly less weird
- Updated Spiny Bones' spawners so they actually naturally despawn
- Updated to latest version of 1.16: 1.16.5
- Set player spawn at opening signs the first time they start the map