What is Project Terrymore?
Project Terrymore is an ambitious, sprawling landscape, with tons to explore and lots to see.
Terrymore is a single man project that was in development for over 5 years and has finally been completed.
Terrymore offers my biggest builds all made with the help of World Edit. This map offers many different pathways to discover.
What should i expect when i download?
- This map is the biggest i have ever been able to create. The map is divided into large sections, each unique.
- Each section is accessible through a series of entrances on the side of the area. Keep an eye out!
- Some of these hidden wonders are bathed in a blanket of camouflage so some areas might be hard to get too without first consulting the map at the beginning.
- 1. No climbing on anything you aren't supposed to. This means you cannot try and climb out of the map
- 2. You may not choose your game mode, this map is strictly a sight seeing and exploration map. However when you are done you can switch to creative to get Arial views
- 3. Have fun!
- It is recommended this map be played with a shader pack. preferably a beautiful one.
- Also, use a nice texture pack, one that you prefer. Also, to light your way, I also recommend using dynamic lighting.
- This map is also very vertical, it's meant to lead your interest upwards to look at large constructs.
Have an amazing time exploring!