NOTE: This map REQUIRES the Torn Resource Pack to play! Download it here! (529 MB)
Before playing the map, you MUST read this document, which lists all the rules and settings that the map requires to function! Please read it all, it's not long! (Also, please read this entire forum page!)
You are Agent X27. You’ve been sent to the city of Feldis by the X.I.A. Agency. Your mission? Take down the evil First Sons criminal organization, who are planning to take down the city. Complete missions to advance the story, and find out the details of the First Sons’ sinister plan, and take them down.
Torn is an open-world free-roam adventure map, so you can explore the city of Feldis to your heart’s content. There are 11 story missions to complete, all of which are started by you, so you can play them at any time. Because Torn puts you in control, you choose how you want to play.
Torn has been in the works for several months, and I’m proud to finally release it. The map isn’t long, and you can probably complete it in about an hour or two. It’s been tested many times, and beta tested by multiple people, to ensure that every mission works and that the map is possible to complete!
The map has many features including:
- Open-world free-roam: explore the city of Feldis to your heart's content
- Eleven full story missions: fulfill objectives to complete missions and advance the story
- Full Hub area containing a built-in tutorial system, custom difficulty changer, and more
- A healthy blend of combat, puzzles, parkour, plot and exploration (basically everything a good map would have!)
- Custom Achievements system
- Fast Travel system (ride the trains!)
- Epic boss battles
- Unique collectibles
- Resource pack with custom textures, sounds, and (non-copyrighted!) music
- Everything is detailed: named streets, shops, rendered building interiors, and more
- Over 10,000 command blocks
- Numerous Easter Eggs and references
And much more!
As mentioned, you must read this document (trust me, it ain’t long) before playing Torn, which contains all the rules and settings required to run the map. Arguably the most important setting stated in there is: RENDER DISTANCE MUST BE 16! NO MORE, NO LESS! Otherwise, the map won’t function!
If you like this map, be sure to upvote it and I will make a sequel! Also, I encourage you to make video gameplays of this map! But you MUST link this forum page in the video description! Also, check out the official Torn Wiki, for tips, tricks, hints, images, and more! And be sure to follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel, and join the Fear League Squad (FLSQ) Discord server to discuss the map (and anything else you want)!
Thank you for downloading and playing Torn!
Contact on Twitter