Note: Play this map on snapshot 14w21b. Newer snapshots may contain bugs.
A brand new custom adventure-mode map by Azzer & Weeble, built for the latest Minecraft 1.8+ with its new improved adventure mode features, designed particularly for 1 or 2 players.
Uncover what has happened to time itself, help the villagers of the clock tower, complete multiple side-quests while following the main storyline, go on a huge adventure and see amazing sights, solve puzzles, and ultimately become a saviour - or a destroyer - of the people.
Playing Info & Rules:
- Requires Minecraft 1.8 (latest snapshots or full release).
- Designed particularly for 1-2 players, but will support small groups!
- Requires command blocks enabled for servers.
- Must play in peaceful mode.
- Must stay in adventure mode (NOT survival or creative!).
- When you first start the map, have a walk around the spawn room and read some of the signs. Once you step on the pressure pad to start the map, a series of command blocks will set up most of the gamerules for you (eg put you in adventure mode, set map to peaceful mode etc.) - please don't alter any of these settings afterwards, it will cause problems!
- Please read the books in the starter cave once you start the adventure, they are VERY short. Also take and keep the "Token List" book with you - this will be an invaluable tool in finding the hidden tokens found throughout the map!
Recommended server.properties settings:
How to play on Minecraft 1.8 (snapshot 14w21b):
- Click "New Profile" or "Edit Profile" in the Minecraft Launcher.
- Tick the box that says "Enable experimental development versions (*snapshots*)".
- Click "Yes".
- Select "snapshot 14w21b".
* Fixed a couple of minor typos.
* Removed random junk from many chests that people were stockpiling.
* Modified a number of signs/instructions to avoid some confusion throughout.
* Modified a couple of Tokens of Solving to make them (slightly) easier to find.
* Wizard moved closer to house entrance for added visual effect.
* Wizard removes the... "ingredient"... on completion.
* Removed an erroneous extra Seeking Token from Bill's wheat field (the token is not in the field, but there *IS* a token at Bill's windmill...).
* Made Ironbridge parkour easier in a couple of places.
* Ironbridge parkour only needs 3 not 4 supports now.
* Added signs to Dockmaster piers to clarify directions.
* Modified the stairway "puzzle" after the water-tunnel boating area.
* Exiting any of the three possible parkour areas throughout the map checks for creative/survival mode and sets you back to adventure mode, as some people forget to go back, or go back to survival by accident, after bypassing the parkour.
* A few other very minor changes to generally make things easier to find/navigate to.
* Original Release!
2014-03-03 - Map Released.
||Azzer and Weeble