Welcome to Hotel Cuba!
Or at least, it would be welcome if you didn't die every 2 seconds.
Steve was just an ordinary person, checking into a hotel for the night. Then he gets robbed by thieves, blown up by explosions, and sent back in time to relive the entire experience! Sounds like a nightmare? Only you can get him out of it!
This map takes place inside a small area volume wise, but there are many puzzles and events to keep you on your toes for at least an hour. With toilets, key cards, guns, and pepper spray, this map provides a lot of entertainment, suspense, and enjoyment. There's 3 different endings, over 10 different items to use, and a few Easter Eggs too!
Over 40 hours of work went into this map.
Thanks to all the Beta Testers for helping test the map!
- Never throw items on the ground, they will be deleted when you die.
- Put items on your offhand to use them.
- When Cindy asks for 5 emeralds, use exactly 5 emeralds.
- If you are stuck, try to eavesdrop around corners and in adjacent rooms. You will be able to hear important information.
- You do NOT need to write the safe code down, your character will remember it.
- Capitalization matters for renaming things on anvils!
- Fixed some thoughts not appearing.
- Fixed a bug with /trigger trigReset set 3 not stopping the timerGlobal from incrementing
- Added an explanation on how to give 5 emeralds to Cindy, since many people appeared to be struggling with that.
- Added a sign warning against throwing items on the ground.
2016-11-26 - Map Released.
You may also be interested in playing these maps from the same category.