|Created by yiker |
Important: Downloading maps using the adf.ly link will directly support the map creator. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map download page.
If you would like more information about this map, or wish to contact the creator, then please visit the map's official thread on the Minecraft Forum located here: Enigma Island.
Update: This is v4.1, a massively improved take on Enigma Island v3.4
You awaken on the beach of a mysterious Island, the shattered pieces of a boat lie around you, your head aches, and you have no idea of where or who you are. Can you solve the mystery of Enigma Island?
Enigma Island Is a very Myst-like Adventure-Puzzle. It's the second map I've made after "Escape Island" and features a heavy puzzle experience with a revolutionary hint and score system and a massive storyline. All puzzle-fans: Don't miss out on this map!
Important for Multiplayer:
The map was designed for Singleplayer, but it's possible to complete without cheating for 5 or less players. The starting point lies underwater, near the multiplayer spawnpoint, you'll see some light underwater.
1. DON'T break ANYTHING at all
2. DON'T place ANYTHING, except wooden pressure plates.
3. Play on PEACEFUL
4. Place wooden Pressure plates only on marked blocks and don't pick them up again
5. Don't cheat with mods or third party Programs
6. DON'T use anything else than Diamonds to unlock Hints
7. Report any bugs, along with your score and suggestions here
Made for Minecraft 1.2.5