|Created by Jacksoguy |
The Wool Complex is a fairly large structure made entirely of wool, divided into four different colored sections. Your only job is to find a way out. This will involve exploration and finding items and tools in order to open up more parts of the map.
Single player only.
General guidelines for while playing:
- Do not throw any important items into lava or any other place where they will not be retrievable.
- Taking items from item frames and flower pots is permitted, as is tearing down paintings.
- Be sure to grab all items dropped from mobs.
- Do not throw away any dye plants.
- Try not to cheat if you can.
Made for Minecraft 1.12.1
|Creator: ||Jacksoguy |
|Map Category: ||Puzzle Maps |
|Map Version: ||1.0 |
|Minecraft Version: || 1.12.1 |
|File Size: ||1.1 MB |
|Date Added: ||2017-09-08 |
|Downloads: ||4,846 |