|Created by Pink Sheep |
The Coma Map 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a horror map made by Pink Sheep. This is a seriously scary map. If you have heart problems, do not play this map.
You visit your shop as every day, but today isn’t like every day. While you were checking your store, you found a paper says “You’re next.” Then electricity was down. You were stuck in big trouble. What to do next?
What is going on here? Where am I? Who are you? You will ask it. But what is it? You must find out. Good luck!
- Don’t use other resource packs & mods!
- You should use headphone.
- This is a singleplayer map only
- An internet connection is required for best experience.
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Made for Minecraft 1.12.1
|Creator: ||Pink Sheep |
|Map Category: ||Horror Maps |
|Map Version: ||1.5 |
|Minecraft Version: || 1.12.1 |
|File Size: ||25 MB |
|Date Added: ||2017-07-16 |
|Downloads: ||18,637 |