Created by Wildbabymeister
Find the Button: Biomes Edition
Find the Button, Biomes Edition is a map that will test your button finding skills This map has 10 Biome based levels that will have you looking in deserts, forests, the nether, the end, the beach and many more of minecraft's amazing wonders. Once you find a button, press it and you will move on to the next level.
This map is Multiplayer compatible so feel free to play with some friends.
This map will probably take around 15 to 30 minutes.
- You must play in Adventure Mode (Gamemode 2)
- Play in Peaceful Difficulty
- Don't break blocks (obviously)
- Turn clouds OFF
- Make sure particles are set to ALL
- Turn sound ON
- Place hint levers on gold blocks and buttons on diamond blocks
- Have fun!
- Singleplayer or Multiplayer.
- This is a 1.8.9 map.
You will receive 3 hint levers at the beginning of the map. It is your choice whether to use these hint levers or not.
There is the option to use a hint on every level but you only get three so use them wisely.
Stone buttons complete the level whereas wood buttons do other things.
This map has been tested so it should work just fine.Made for Minecraft 1.8.9