It is the future. Warfare is now dramatically different then it used to be. Soldiers, just like you, now jump and run around the battlefield in powerful exo-skeletons. With a single bound, you have the ability to clear a whole floor. You can run extremely fast. This is vanilla minecraft combat like you've never seen it before. This is...
I'm not going to spend 3 hours thinking of some snazzy cool description, so here are the cool features of the game:
- Machine gun, that rapid-fire shoots non-explosive fireballs that are 100% accurate to the cursor!
- Rocket Launcher, Shoots a single explosive fireball, that explodes upon impact with a player or wall!
- throwable Frag Grenade, that explodes upon imact!
- Melee weapons, such as knife and (NEW) katana
- NEW: Airstrike, that summons several fireballs from the sky that explode with massive explosive power upon impact
- Most weapons and all armor have CUSTOM textures! (Click here for link to the textures)
5 Cool classes, And a CUSTOM CLASS!
- Medic: Machine gun and throwable healthpacks, as well as knife.
- Explosives Expert: Rocket Launcher and frag grenades. Armor resistant to explosives
- Mech: Both machine gun and rocket launcher, both with lots of ammo, and has more armor than normal. - But is allot slower and has less jump boost.
- Assault Trooper: Machine gun and frag grenades, as well as 2 emergency Airstrikes.
- Ninja: is much Faster and can jump much higher than all other classes, and has katana and a low-ammo machine gun, but has no armor
- Custom class: Lets you put together a balanced class that combines you're favorite aspects of all the classes, but is not overpowered!
- The Ability to reset the game in game (fixes lag problems)(I know that this can be misused if you have trolls playing, but if you do just switch to creative and remove this if you think trolls will be a huge problem. If it lags just re-download the map)
And these awesome game features!
I Hope you enjoy my map! Make sure to check out the original Fireball PvP and my adventure map!
This map has been tested on LAN and works perfectly (I have no idea if it will work on a server)
Hope you enjoy it and have fun! Make sure to leave any feedback/bugs/things I should improve/useless praise/etc