The darkness is here. It is corrupting the world. Burning our crops with a desert. Freezing the mountain with snow. And it is turning wood dark... Dark... the shade of evil...
Yes I know it's corny but thanks for clicking on the map :)
Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime. Will you find the leader of the darkness and destroy him, or will your world be plunged into darkness. Will you destroy the foul monsters or will they overrun your precious home. But will you be able to do it fast enough to keep all valleys from becoming desolate deserts... Fast enough to keep all mountains from freezing? Fast enough to keep the wood from turning from oak into the evil spruce? (I hate spruce wood).
The Adventure from JRedstone_ is chocked full of awesome features that are sure to keep you excited all throughout the 1 to 3 hours of play time (Depending on your skill level and if you've played it before) that this map has to offer.
- 9 (more or less depending on how you count) unique areas to play in: The Test, The Village, The Forest, The Cave, The Headquarters, The Snowy Mountain, The Desolate Desert, and The Ocean
- 6 (more or less depending on how you count) Fun and unique boss fights, each with their own special abilities: The 1st Evil Captain (Might be a mini-boss). The Dark Sorcerer. Zomber. Skelle. Bogler. "The 3 captains". Frotan
- 3 (more ore less depending on how you count) Mini Boss fights: "The 2nd Evil Captain. The Spider. The sea creatures
- 3 side quests, each rewarding you with items that will help in the main quest
- Several different types of play types: Mob Fighting, Parkour, Boss fighting, Puzzle, Puzzle-Parkour, Archery, Race against time, and more depending on how you count!
- Not very demanding of a map unlike more popular maps, such as hypixel's. Can still run on a 7 year old laptop.
The Map Package Includes:
- The map, of course.
- READ ME (which no one reads but you really should read).
- Tips and Hints (You should not HAVE to refer to this, but I know you will).
- Some map pictures for YouTubers.
If you are a YouTuber, crediting me would be so cool, just say:
"Map: "The Adventure" by JRedstone_ (then have a link to this page)"
It would also be really cool if you could paste this into your description, but you don't have too:
"WOW DUDE THIS IS THE BEST ADVENTURE MAP EVA!!!! SO GOOD!! BETTER THAN ANY OTHER! MAKE SURE TO PLAY AND DOWNLOAD CUS DIS MAP BE SO GOOD"
(I kinda dont think you will paste that last part tho).
Thanks for playing! Hope you have fun!
P.S. This map was made like 8 months ago. I know I really should have posted it then, but, ya know. Lazy me.