Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
You're travelling towards the city. A series of caves divides you from your destination. Your eyes don't see the sun light since days and you start to feel really tired. You start to think about desisting... You're lost, you will never see the light again. Walking aimlessly, you reach a big cave. At the center, a carved pumpkin is waiting for you...
- Many different puzzles, each one different and original;
- Wear masks and different type of armors, each one with a different effect;
- A mysterious story, with personalized characters;
- A lot of special effects and details like footprints on grass;
- A one of a kind Boss battle that isn't arrows based or a simple spam-click;
- A special hint system to help you if you're stuck;
- A Custom in-game menu, where you can change outfit, ask for hints or check your progress with a simple click.
- Play in single player;
- Play in Minecraft 1.8.8: any precedent version, even 1.8.6, won't work properly;
- In the last puzzle, you should see 9 armorstands: due to a bug in Minecraft 1.8, sometimes you can't see all of them. If this happens, reload the map;
- You can see this video to understand how the menu system works, or to see what to do if you're stuck in the central part of the map;
- If you use my map for a youtube video, or you post it anywhere, you must provide a link to map page. In particular, for youtube you must put the link in the description in a visible way or, if you prefer, an annotation with a link to this video, at the start or at the end of the video.
My youtube channel, for redstone and cinematic videos
The Planet Minecraft and Minecraft Forum pages of the map
My Twitter and my Reddit, to give me direct feedback