Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
The Last Cookie is a Christmas map with the focus on the story. The player interaction is reduced to few simple puzzles that simply required to reach a certain spot or to interact with objects. This is an experience, more than a game: read the dialogues and try to understand the meaning behind the story. I hope you will find it interesting.
How to play:
- Play with render distance 3, nothing less, nothing more.
- Play with FOV 80.
- Read carefully the dialogues to understand what to do.
- Being in 1.8, you may not be able to see armorstands: if you think you should see them, exit and reenter the map.
- If you don't know what to do, try everything: there isn't much you can do, simply observe the scene and click everywhere.
- When you receive an item, be sure to select it and to carry it to specific spots.
- Wait, the Dark will disappear.
If you post the map on YouTube, put this link as the first one in the description; if you want more maps or you need help, be sure to go to my YouTube Channel!