A Galactic Government vessel containing a recently seized bioweapon of mass destruction has gone off the radar! You, an agent of the Government, must go to the last known coordinates of the vessel, board her, and report to the council the situation onboard.
However, things are not as easy as they may seem, and you soon find yourself stranded on the ship, armed with nothing but your blaster and your wits, as you struggle to survive and slowly uncover what happened onboard through recordings randomly distributed across the vessel …
1. Unique and creative boss fight mechanics that make the combat in this map special and unprecedented in Minecraft
2. Tons of detailed cutscenes ensure an immersive experience
… Goes to DeaconHo for playtesting the map for god knows how many times as I gradually and painstakingly fix all the bugs in the map. And also for helping me think up some pretty bizarre easter eggs. Seriously, some of them are WEIRD.
PS Speaking of easter eggs, complete the map to unlock a special and rather festive room! Praise be to Overlord Toffles, and Merry Christmas!
1. For the redstone in the map to function optimally, please set your render distance as high as possible (20 is about right).
2. Turn off clouds and cave noises.
3. Turn on all particles - you might miss stuff if you don't.
Did you enjoy the map? (Hopefully, yes.) If you did, remember to vote for the map or leave a comment so others can play it as well! :D