A Galactic Government vessel containing a recently seized bioweapon of mass destruction has gone off the radar! You, an agent of the Government, must go to the last known coordinates of the vessel, board her, and report to the council the situation onboard.
However, things are not as easy as they may seem, and you soon find yourself stranded on the ship, armed with nothing but your blaster and your wits, as you struggle to survive and slowly uncover what happened onboard through recordings randomly distributed across the vessel …
- 1. Unique and creative boss fight mechanics that make the combat in this map special and unprecedented in Minecraft
- 2. Tons of detailed cutscenes ensure an immersive experience
- 3. Plenty of puzzle-solving!
- 4. Easter eggs! See if you can find them all :D
You can see a preview of the map here.
… Goes to DeaconHo for playtesting the map for god knows how many times as I gradually and painstakingly fix all the bugs in the map. And also for helping me think up some pretty bizarre easter eggs. Seriously, some of them are WEIRD.
PS Speaking of easter eggs, complete the map to unlock a special and rather festive room! Praise be to Overlord Toffles, and Merry Christmas!
- 1. For the redstone in the map to function optimally, please set your render distance as high as possible (20 is about right).
- 2. Turn off clouds and cave noises.
- 3. Turn on all particles - you might miss stuff if you don't.
Did you enjoy the map? (Hopefully, yes.) If you did, remember to vote for the map or leave a comment so others can play it as well! :D
For more maps made by yours truly or to contact me (share your map ideas!), subscribe to me on YT.
You can also send me an email, or contact me on Twitter:
My email: [email protected]
My Twitter: @tofflez
Voting For Minecraft Realms
Vote for the map on the Realms Reddit!
Delivery Guy 2
The Day The Turtles Came
- Removed a command block which previously locked the player in adventure mode and messed up a lot of cutscenes.
Fixed a bug where, while in spectator mode, the player gets teleported back and forth during cutscenes. Also fixed a bug where dialogue repeats itself after the first boss fight.