It is another typical morning on Earth: the sun is shining, birds are singing, and people are waking up to another glorious Monday morning at work.
Suddenly, a full-blown alien invasion commandeered by Overlord Toffles has begun!
What will the vulnerable Earthlings do? Will they flee in terror, or will they unite in the face of danger?
In a joint effort to liberate Earth from the aliens, the Earthlings stand together to fight back - join the Professor and his government agents, Ted, and the Random Subway Guy in their battle against shelled evil!
Important! Make sure that Minecraft is configured correctly before playing the map, or things may not go the way you want them to!
- 1. Turn off clouds. This is important for the cutscenes.
- 2. Render distance 20 - for the redstone.
- 3. All particles on.
- 4. Turn off music.
- 5. Use Minecraft v1.12.2!!
Also, while playing the map, please pay attention to the following:
- 1. Do not double-click tellraw messages.
- 2. When instructed to press Lshift, please do not spam the key.
If you happen to be making a video on this map, please include the link to the map page so more people can play it!
Also, if you enjoyed this map, give it a good vote so others can try it! If you want more content like this, subscribe to me on YT:
Check out my previous map!
Want to see your awesome builds/ideas appear in an adventure map AND get credit for it?
For my next project (which will begin sometime in mid-June), I will be publicly accepting ideas and builds - accepted builds and ideas will mean credit and screentime! :D
What are you waiting for? Subscribe to my channel, and prepare to get involved!
- Okay, I mean it this time ... I have FINALLY fixed the issue with the boss fight where the player somehow cannot JUMP while playing. I have also fixed some issues involving the skip button as well as the cutscenes after the boss fight where the game mechanics are not fully stopped, resulting in some pretty weird stuff. In short, the BOSS FIGHT IS FINALLY FULLY DEBUGGED! Sorry for how long it took to fix the issues :C
- Fixed problem where the player finds themselves not in the spawn lobby :b
- Fixed bugs with the skip texts ... now you can click them anytime without causing problems
- Fixed bug where the player's satellite in the 1st minigame would move to a corner instead of staying in the center during the cutscene after the game, making it look very weird
- Okay, NOW all the bugs are patched ...
- Fixed particle bug involving the coffee machine.
- Also fixed a cutscene glitch involving the news report scene.
- Added skip option to final boss fight for players who may be affected by a strange bug where the player is unable to jump.
- All in all, the map now should be totally bug-free and playable! :D
- Fixed redstone bug that caused the coffee machine to break :( sorry 'bout that
- Added skip option for 1st minigame (in case it's too hard)
- Fixed a particle bug where name tags would show particles under them.
- Also, I've found no bug regarding the scene where the coffee spills over... if you see you