Return the Blackened Sea with one of the most popular Minecraft Adventure maps, now reworked and remastered to create the "GOLD" edition!
An exciting new fantasy world - an incredible adventure. Journey through a land that will take you from the highest peaks to the depths of the sea. Set in a world of water and floating islands, a poison threatens all life on the sea. As a humble fisherman, you're not exactly "hero" material, and only time will tell if you have what it takes to save your island home.
What's new in the GOLD edition:
- Brand new and reworked dungeons
- Streamlined quests
- A fantastic update to North Island that's one of the prettiest things we've ever built
- A few show-stopping visual treats so awesome they might lag out your computer
- Bug fixes...lots of bug fixes...so many bug fixes
- Decorative changes
- Updated for Minecraft 1.13.1 code
- Even if you played the original, there is so much new content it will be like a new game
- Totally reworked ending
First time here?
- Islandia: The Blackened Sea is an exciting fantasy world Adventure Map that puts you into a world of floating islands on a quest to save the ocean, and your own home, from destruction.
- Travel and exploration
- Fighting pirates
- Puzzling out dungeons
- Horse racing
- Beautiful scenery
- Story and character based adventure
We'd like offer our heartfelt thanks to everyone who played the previous 2 maps and were such an encouragement.
If you pop in the Sea Council License and nothing happens, sorry! Check the hoppers under that chest and replace with the LIGHT BLUE license...not the Cyan one.
UPDATED to 1.2 to fix a glitch at Gordy's house with Sea Council License.