Are you ready for a brand new Unfair Map? All hail Unfair Trees!
But this one is going to be different... because this time there is a serious threat we have to prevent: The tree infection is taking over the environment and corrupting saplings, you are the only one that can save them! Be careful though, it is an "Unfair" Map after all...
Check out the map's trailer!
Moreover, this map has:
- A built-in speedrun mode, so you can try and compete, beating the map as fast as possible! (Check out my discord to keep track of the latest times)
- An extra "Secret" challenge, which will tease you to retry the map until you find a way to unlock the final map prize!
Are you stuck or you just want to see how fast I can beat my own map? You can check out the map's walkthrough/speedrun here!
You can also check out this video on how I made the map and some fun trivia around it here: here
I'll suggest also subscribing to my channel if you want to be on the lookout for any extra content about the map!
- This map contains an embedded resource pack for extra trolliness! If you need to put it on a server though, you can download it separately here!
- This map should be multiplayer compatible!
- It takes about 15-30 minutes to complete (depending on how unfair you are)
If you want to know more about how these maps are made, you can always check out my Youtube Channel!
As always, thanks to all the YouTubers that played my past maps! If anyone is interested in playing this one, make sure to post your video in the comments below or send me it on discord (NICO_THE_PRO#5337), I'd love to see it!
Finally, this map was made to bring more awareness to the already awesome project started by MrBeast and Arbor Day Foundation!
If you have some spare change, go donate here, to save the environment in real life!
- Fixed bug that turned the screen completely black to some players (blindness + night vision glitch).
- Minor bug fixes.
2019-11-04 - Map Released.