"WHICH ONE'S WRONG?" is a trivia/puzzle map for Minecraft 1.13.2 where you are presented with a number of blocks (or other mobs and items) and have to deduce... well, which one is wrong.
The concept is relatively straightforward and a tutorial is included with the map that explains in further detail.
Good Luck! (You're going to need it)
WARNING: Some of these are very hard please don't be mad.
PLAYTIME: ~10-20 minutes.
This map was originally made in 25 hours during my college game jam - I then expanded upon it and decided to release it!
- 29 unique challenges testing your Minecraft knowledge!
- A final challenge where you identify an error in one of three builds!
- At least two buttons!
- Maybe even THREE!
- A special surprise for CaptainSparklez if he chooses to play this!
- Minimum requirements for Minecraft.
- No cheats - everything should be set for you.
- Cannot guarantee multiplayer compatibility, but servers need 1200MB minimum.
2019-01-29 - Map Released.