Welcome to In or Out, a puzzle map by snakemasterepic.
This map draws inspiration from Trevor's "Which Doesn't Belong" and IGrantastic's "What Belongs?" while expanding the genre with three new types of levels.
- 5 different sections each with 20 levels totaling 100 levels
- Ability to do the first four sections in any order (the last section is tough)
- Failure counter to keep track of incorrect guesses
- Questions involving blocks, items, mobs, and more
- The Youtuber's Button
- Odd One Out: Based on Trevor's "Which Doesn't Belong", you are given a set of four items, one of which doesn't belong.
- Complete the Set: Based on IGrantastic's "What Belongs?", you are given a set of three items and four options one of which belongs with the rest
- Complete The Sequence: You are given a sequence of items with something missing. You have to figure out what it is from four options. Pay close attention to the position of the missing item within the sequence.
- Where does it Belong: You are given a sequence of three items and a fourth that belongs in the sequence. Your task is to figure out where it belongs.
- Columns: This is the hardest section, and as a result, you must first complete all of the other sections (you can do them in any order). In this section, you are given a column of four items, and have three options for a "partner" column that will relate each item from the original column with the item in the column's corresponding position.
- An apple magically transformed into a saddle in level 9 of "Where Does It Belong"
- Fixed a spelling error in the guide for "Where Does It Belong?"
- Removed a crafting table from level 19 of "Complete the Sequence"
- Minor change to the prize at the end
- Corrected spelling for the signs explaining the reason for level 19 of "Odd One Out".
- Replaced one of the options of level 13 of "Complete the Sequence" so that there is only one answer that makes sense.