The eternal sea is death to those who sail it.
You find yourself atop a small oak tree. Around you, the ocean stretches endlessly. It's almost morning and below you, watery groans surface from the deep.
All you have to survive on is a tree and one dirt block. Will you perish at sea? Or will you thrive out on the ocean, and make it your own?
-A challenging survival map.
-Terrifying beasts below you at all times.
-Many, many deaths.
Note: these challenges don't have to be done in order, so feel free to complete these at your own pace.
1. Play exclusively on Hard difficulty.
2. Plant a sapling.
3. Start an underwater mine.
4. Defeat a Drowned.
5. Build a house.
6. Craft and wear an iron chestplate.
7. Start a tree farm.
8. Raid a sunken pirate ship.
9. Create a food farm.
10. Create a mob farm.
11. Craft a bed.
12. Build an underwater statue.
13. Find diamonds.
14. Enchant an item.
15. Visit the Nether and return alive.
16. Create an iron golem.
17. Build a pirate ship.
18. Build Atlantis.
19. Retrieve the gold blocks from a Monument.
- Seablock is best played on Hard mode, but this is not a requirement.
- The ocean in this world truly is endless. There are no islands asides from the spawn block.
- This map supports Multiplayer.
- You can upload videos of you playing this map, as long as you link this page in the description.
I hope you enjoy!