ROCKET RIDERS A refreshing take on Missile Wars for modern Minecraft!
Made in 4+ years by Evtema3, YZEROgame, and Chronos22
Rocket Riders is a reimagination of SethBling and Cubehamster's Missile Wars, featuring all new missiles, utility items, custom achievements, challenging gamemodes and modifiers, and tons more ways to customize your gameplay!
The map includes 20 all new, community-made missiles ranging in speed and explosive power. Ride missiles across to the enemy base and explode their nether portals to win the game!
In addition to the Shield and Fireball from Missile Wars, new utility items like the Vortex (floating sky-mine), Canopy (leaf platform), Nova Rocket (explosive firework crossbow), and Obsidian Shield allow for complex and unique gameplay strategies!
Rocket Riders also features 5 new gamemodes and 14 game modifiers which bring new gameplay objectives and challenges to the table so the game always stays exciting!
The Modification Room in the center of the Lobby allows you to select active items, base decorations, game modifiers, game rules, and more, giving you the ability to fully customize your gameplay!
Rocket Riders has a set of 38 custom achievements! See if you can earn them all along the way!
Changes and Tweaks:
Capture the Flag Mode Specific Tweaks:
- The window for ties has been increased from 4 to 5 seconds.
- Rewrote the ICBM algorithm for efficiency and reliability.
- Added new random game start splash messages as suggested by the community.
- Extended range where Obsidian Shields cannot be deployed near flags.
- Added messages for flags lowering.
- Tweaked flag status messages to make them stand out more.
- Added an Overtime period to CTF Mode that automatically starts after 30 minutes. During Overtime, items get given out quicker and Canopy stacking increases to 3. This may be disabled in the Modification Room.
- Nova Rocket tracker entities were not properly removed during arena clears.
- Spawning Fireballs/Obsidian Shields on top of a moving missile would put them inside of the moving block.
- Surprise Eggs would sometimes not spawn any missiles if an entire category's worth of missiles were manually disabled.
- You could only ever have 4 arrows at a time in Chase Mode, and any subsequent arrows you picked up were deleted.
- There were unused commands to prevent Canopy duplication in Chase Mode that caused needless lag.
- Lobby bossbar did not update properly due to a boolean logic error with full teams.
- Locked join pads did not show a barrier particle upon world load.
- Fences and white stained glass would briefly disappear during flag lowering animation in Capture the Flag Mode.
- Throwing multiple ICBMs in the same tick would cause some to instantly explode.
||Zeronia Development Team