Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Directive: Strategize and Survive to Eliminate the Robot Waves.
Fissure: 2: Waveform is an add-on game map to the Adventure/Puzzle Map Fissure: 2.
Fight 11 differing waves of robot attackers and collect mob drops to buy better weapons and items as the game progresses. Currency is redstone, which can also be used to open doors for bonus items.
If you spawn somewhere weird, type /tp "Your name" 137 26 -254
The spawn coordinates are 137 26 -254
Supports 1-7 Players.
Do me a favor, if you have adblock, pause it before you click the download link, adf.ly doesn't recognize that your supporting me if you block the ad. =)
If you enjoyed my map, I definitely accept donations if you'd like to support my efforts now and in the future. My paypal account is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have command blocks enabled, a lot of these options should be set for you:
Check these any way to make sure the game is set up right. If your running it in a server, the download also includes a server.txt properties file for the map.
Rules for players for ideal gameplay:
- Play In Survival Mode (gamemode 0).
- Don't Break Blocks.
- Set Minecraft Game Difficulty to "Easy" "Normal" or "Hard" NOT "Peaceful" (It's anything but).
- Set Render Distance To At Least "Normal".
- Set Resource Pack to FissureTech Resource Pack.
Server options for "server.txt" file:
- If you get graphics lag, turn down "Smooth Lighting" in "Video Settings".
- Teleport with Ender Pearls at your own risk.
- Press F3+S if your sound isn't working, you may need to press it twice.
- Turn off clouds for most realism.
The name "Fissure" symbolizes the gap between the graphics of video games and real life, as well as the landform that's present in minecraft, a work of art by itself, which I want to expand on, the underground is a big theme in both maps.
Map is very much inspired by the movie "Oblivion".