Created by Ermin Caft
Dungeons of Denalia is a dungeon crawling adventure map where the player assumes the role of an adventurer in a fantasy medieval world. The game starts at the uppermost level of an unmapped dungeon with monsters and treasures. The goal is to fight one's way to the bottom level, retrieve the Amulet of Life, then ascend to the surface. Until the Amulet is retrieved, the player cannot return to earlier levels. Monsters in the levels become progressively more difficult to defeat.
- A Roguelike dungeon crawler.
- Procedurally generated dungeon levels.
- Random loot.
- Custom mobs.
- Secret rooms.
- Generating a level can take up to 45 seconds, be patient.
- Play on easy, normal or hard.
- Video settings: Render distance = 4 chunks.
- Resource pack included in the map, don't use your own.
- The Amulet of Life spawns at level 10 or deeper.
- Beds can be used as checkpoints.
- Compete with your friends and see who can get more emeralds!
- The initial button resets the map, you can play it as many times as you want.
2016-03-31 - Map Released.
You may also be interested in playing these maps from the same category.