Originally a custom mode in Dota 2, Aghanim's Labyrinth faithfully recreated in Minecraft.
Aghanim's Labyrinth is a roguelike mob arena map. Progress through 18 floors of unique combat, puzzling traps, and in-depth boss fights. Featuring tons of custom mob and item mechanics, as well as procedurally generated room choices and unlockable difficulty levels for increased replayability.
Can you make it to the end of the labyrinth? Playable in singleplayer and multiplayer, (friends recommended.)
2022-06-14 - Map Released.
- Updated for 1.19.4
- Prevented shops from selling repeat rare items.
- Small balance tweaks to a few rare items.
- In the shulker room, water now removes the levitation effect.
- Fixed being able to breed permenant infinite wolves.
- Made the spawn lobby look a little nicer.
- Removed an unnecessary folder from the zip file.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.19.3
- Added an additional Ivan shop appearance on floor 3.
- Added 3 new rare armor items.
- Buffed a few old rare items.
- Gameplay changes to the Zoglin room.
- Visual improvements to the Wither room.
- Fixed Iron Golem boss avalanche attack not hitting corners of arena.
- Fixed final boss not firing snowballs when all players were standing very close.
- Added randomized shops as an option in spawn. The main shopkeepers, will change their stock on each run through the labyrinth, Ivan can sell any rare item of the appropriate tier.
- Added 28 new rare items, including: a crossbow that shoots exploding arrows, a melee weapon which deals more damage the less HP you have, a chestplate which damages all nearby enemies when you get attacked, a melee weapon that gives gold on each kill, a helmet which damages and slows nearby enemies when you jump, and many more!
- Rebuilt the endermite, illusioner, rock golem, giant and polar bear rooms to look a lot nicer.
- Changed the magma cube, illusioner, and shulker rooms to have more cover for players to use.
- Changed common spears and axes to have better stats.
- Changed the speed elite modifier to be slightly easier.
- Added a few more tips to the written book.
- Fixed elite modifiers and auras from rare items not affecting slimes and magma cubes.
- Fixed tipped arrows sometimes not stacking with each other.
- Fixed the phase boots rare item not working properly.
- Added a written book strategy guide.
- Several small balance tweaks to a few combat rooms and a couple rare items.
- Trap rooms now heal you at each checkpoint.
- Added a tip message the first time you play a trap room.
- Increased the gold earned in the leaping minigame.
- Players killed by the final boss will now show more accurate death messages.
- Fixed the one bee enemy sometimes getting stuck.
- Fixed the respawn timer lingering on screen at the end of a level.
- Fixed some iron chestplates not being unbreakable.
- One more rare item is now sold on the last rest floor. (“Hearty Stew” moved to lives vendor.)
- You can now sell your stone pickaxe on the last rest floor for one gold.
- Map is playable in both 1.19 or 1.19.1, your choice.
- Added the ability to sell most rare items, as well as upgraded bows and crossbows.
- Increased the gold received on the hard and very hard difficulties slightly.
- Fixed rare items which apply potion effects to nearby enemies not affecting mobs summoned by bosses.
- Balance tweaks to a few rare items.
- Adjusted which melee weapons are sold in the shops on floors 2-4.
- Malorkian Hammers boss now visually indicate when they are about to throw their axe.
- The last wave in the silverfish room now appears slightly earlier.
New easy difficulty option:
-More starting lives, gain one life each floor, you have more HP, move faster and deal more damage.
-Added a skip intro button hidden behind the painting.
-Fixed the "Demonic Dozens" room not working on hard difficulty.
-Fixed a bug that caused the extra life Grunch drops to not work.
-Added TNT to Grunch's room.
-Decreased the number of evokers in the Spacetime room, but increased their HP slightly.
-Fixed a bug where if you took too long to finish skeleton king's first phase, the map might finish with spawners still active.
-Fixed "The Chemist" bossbar not showing up at the correct timing.
-The Permanent Shirt rare item is now a helmet.
-The Beastmaster Helmet rare item is now a chestplate.
-Players killed by TNT now displays a more accurate death message.
-Fixed some subtitle typos.
-Optimized the world.
- Fixed a bug that caused one of the rooms to not function correctly.