"If you don't hate each other just a little bit more after playing this map, you're doing it wrong."
Welcome to The Department of Miscommunications
We're here to test your abilities to communicate with each other under extreme limitations. Whether it be high-stakes, or literally prohibiting speech itself, you three will have to figure out how to work together without really working together. Think you have what it takes not to fall prone to miscommunications?
- 7 puzzles and 6 transitional activities
- 1-2 hours of arguing gameplay
- 3 players exactly, no more, no less
- Includes a custom resourcepack (see below)
- Puzzle rules are for the most part moderated by the players, so it's up to you to follow the rules and complete the puzzles the way they're intended.
- The map is made to be played by three people in a voice call, not using chat. For the most part, the use of chat is prohibited in the map.
This map includes a map-specific resourcepack, but also includes a nearly-full resourcepack, also made by me, for the aesthetic design. Because this is a multiplayer map, and some servers don't auto-load built-in resourcepacks, I'll provide a download link below.
MAP RESOURCEPACK DOWNLOAD
- Reworked entire walking puzzle
- Retextured a few blocks
- Fixed a bug that kept players from being able to craft in certain situations
- Rebalanced some puzzles
- Made some puzzles easier
- Made some instructions clearer
- Fixed an issue where when a player left and rejoined, the game would reset back to the first puzzle
2020-10-24 - Map Released.