Welcome to KolorKey! A textured Puzzle Map that involves mystery solving, logic games, and a simple-to-learn mechanic of keys and sockets that can create bridges of light corresponding to their color.
A challenge to sharpen your parkour skills, while deciphering a puzzle as things become progressively crazier! Are you the Genius who will solve it? KolorKey has a challenging aspect to it, not recommended to those beginner in parkour, nor is KolorKey an easy puzzle to solve.
For those more advanced and also seeking a worthy yet intriguing puzzle to test their wit, you may have found it.
- Using keys and sockets, you can create bridges of light to aid your goal of reaching the emerald block, unlocking the next level.
- Different sockets will create different light bridges, which are also color coordinated.
- In a logic game of how to use the keys, and in what order, clear levels while gaining new keys to use
- Hard decisions will be made, but no matter!
- The level can be reset if you think you dove into a dead end.
- Certain stages require sacrifice, be warned!
- Each stage unlocks and provides a new Key or Mechanic to help you in your quest! Enjoy!
- Some sockets are too high to reach, use a socket closer to the ground to create a light bridge to reach the higher sockets
- Think outside the box, try all combinations and take advantage of all key sockets
- Can't reach? Hold shift to get near the edge of the block your standing on, jump up and down if need be
- Note, you never need to jump OFF a high point, click a socket, place the key in, all before you fall off and exit the GUI. All sockets that are meant to be reached can be easily reached with moderate Minecraft experience
- Enjoy the Map? Leave a comment!
- Notice a bug? report it below (Most mechanic glitches are due to lag, restarting the game fixes them)
- KolorKey is difficult at times, certain parkour jumps are as well, discretion advised, I assure you the Puzzle can be solved
- Did you make a video? Link it down below! Watching others who have completed the map can help those who are struggling
2018-01-12 - Map Released.