This map is a remastered version of Computery Stuff and will teach you circuit logic and sequential logic.
Your goal will be to light up a Bluestone lamp.
- The AND Gate: It outputs ON when its left AND right side are ON.
- The NOT Gate: It inverses the power it receives.
- The OR Gate: It outputs ON when its left OR right side is ON.
- The XOR Gate: It outputs ON when it receives only one ON signal.
- The Multiplexer: If the bottom side is OFF, it will copy and output the LEFT signal. If the bottom side is ON, it will copy and output the RIGHT signal.
- The D-Flip-Flip: When the side with the arrow goes from OFF to ON, It will copy and output the signal from the other side. The output will not change until the side with the arrow goes from OFF to ON.
- The D-Latch: When the side with the E is ON, it will copy and output the signal of the other side. The output will remain the same if the E side is OFF.
This map is available for the following language:
Spooky_NG, P_king, Liontack, DoubleF3lix, Aandeel, LeoBlock95
KitzonMC, Spooky_NG, P_king, Liontack
2022-03-03 - Map Released.