This is a map I've been working on for a whole year now. And it's the sequel to my map called "The Wall", which is also included with this map. If you want to play the original first (you don't have to), just get a boat and explore the lake, and you'll find it!
This is much more than just a parkour map. There are mobs (both peaceful and hostile), 10 different biomes and lots of places to visit, lots of villagers to talk to (and some to trade with), and lots and lots of chests with diamonds, emeralds, food etc. There are even a couple of minigames!
- Normal Playtime: 2-3 hours
- Complete Playtime: 5 hours!
On a planet called "Earth", there lives a human-like creature known as a "Villager".
Villagers are excelent climbers, and love to build their houses high above the land. All around the world huge walls have been built. Some even reaching far above the clouds. On there walls the villagers build their homes. Villages, towns, and even cities.
One of the very largest walls has been infested with dangerous monsters and evil creatures. The higher up you go, the worse it gets...
Many villagers have also gone missing lately. And it's presumed that they have been captured by these evil creatures, and been brought the newly built hell fortress at the very top of the wall.
Please vanquish the evil and rescue all the villagers! They depend on you.
- Play in 1.9, in Adventure Mode, on Normal Difficulty!
- Make sure you are using the included resource pack!
- Set Render Distance to 12 chunks.
- Turn off clouds.
- Enable the Attack Indicator.
- Set Music to OFF (or 0), keep all other sounds ENABLED! You can control the background music with the Jukebox/Noteblock slider.
- Always close all doors, trapdoors and gates after you! Or mobs might escape.
- Save at the Save Points!
- Use your Teleportation Ball to teleport back to your last Save Point.
- Explore as mush as you possibly can!
- Fixed some issues with the villager called "Walter".
- The iron bars in the Mysterious Ruins didn't kill you. Fixed.
- Igor's first "Expedition" book looked strange. Fixed.
2016-03-06 - Map Released.