Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Speed: the Jungle is the continuation of my map series with consists of high speed parkour with limited time. The map consists of 18 levels, each of it has got crazy obstacle course, which you have to finish before time will run off.
The goal of the map is earn as many points as you can. Your score depends on total number of attempts, selected difficulty and amount of passed levels.
There are three difficulty levels: easy (+2 sec to main time), medium (+1 sec) and hard (+0 sec). Selected difficulty directly affects your number of attempts which you'll spend, as even one second will play important role!
However, any level is pretty difficult. Therefore, now you can skip any level (except first)!
Previous part: Speed: Heart of Desert
- Limited time;
- More locations and structures which were built specially for Speed;
- Fully automated gameplay system;
- Three difficulty levels: easy (+2 sec to main time), medium (+1 sec) and hard (+0 sec);
- Scoreboard system.
- Render distance: no less 12 chunks;
- Clouds: off;
- Don’t place blocks, don’t break blocks;
- Don’t cheat, don’t use mods;
- Gamemode: adventure;
Exceptions from the rules: you can use tp <player>, kill. Also, OptiFine is welcomed.
The map requires 1.9 or snapshots 1.9!
- Don't use A and D during run. Pressing these keys will only disturb you.
- If lags or freezes unexpectedly begins, use F3+A to reload chunks.
Special thanks to Lozzy for his helping in building!
That’s all! I hope you’ll enjoy this map. Have fun!