The Parkour Island isn't a small 10 minute map. This Island is much bigger than the thumbnail shows (view images below). You can play it by yourself or with friends if you wish. You start from the bottom and through three rings you make your way to the top of a mountain in the middle of the island. What's at the top? Only you can find out!
There are no special block effects in this map, but we do suggest that:
- 1. You should set your render distance to above 12 chunks.
- 2. You should have your in game volume up, as there are little bits of music here and there.
- 3. You don't give up.
Not only is the parkour on this island challenging at times but you may not know exactly where to go. If a section seems impossible to complete or you just can't find the answer to how to complete it: try locating where you want to go and work your way back to where you are.
Parkour Island is Team Blocksanity's first parkour map. We hope you have a pleasant time playing. Rules and Credits are displayed within the map itself.
+ Players playing on minecraft dedicated servers are now able to ACTUALLY play the game.
+ More clear directions on where to go have been given around the map.
- Spawning with infinite speed bug removed.
+ Fixed "Log Troll".
- Removed the ability to jump from the second checkpoint to the second ring.
- Removed the ability to walk from the second nether into the next area.
+ "Changelog Chest" has been updated so that now there is something in it. View the "Changelog Chest" in the "Busy Streets" portion of the map.
+ Made the first slime jump much easier.