Parkour Country is a new and exciting, tailor-made parkour adventure map inspired by Donkey Kong Country!
In Parkour Country, you will be taken on a swashbuckling adventure taking place across many exotic locations. It's a chapter-based, seamless parkour adventure map designed with a classic feel like the old days. Every chapter offers something new, whether it be sidequests, puzzles, jumping challenges, PvE, a ton of hidden collectibles and gear... and even a custom BOSS FIGHT!
Welcome to the world of Parkour Country!
- A chapter-based story
- Custom boss fight
- Dialogue and quests/sidequests
- Nearly 200 coins to find and spend
- Custom trading with loot/gear
- Custom advancements
- Additional modes and content
- Minecraft 1.19.3
- Render Distance: 8+ Chunks
Created by: DanTheDude
Hot Air Balloon by Trydar:
Ship Builds by sirBlake_:
Palm Tree Pack by ChaosOlymp:
Hey YouTubers! If you happened to be playing this map, I would highly appreciate it if you credited/linked my map and my name (DanTheDude) in your YouTube video. Thank you!
And as always, feedback and comments are most appreciated. I genuinely enjoy reading every comment as I’m always open to new suggestions and ideas. Feedback not only helps me but everyone else who plays this map, so keep 'em coming!
[ Original Release Date: 4th of August 2022 ]
2022-08-07 - Map Released.
- Added a More Maps link sign.
- Added a YouTube link sign.
- Improved all Hint signs.
- Small visual changes across the entire map.
- Technical changes for enhanced performance.
- Added a bossbar for the Boss Fight in the last chapter.
- The difficulty is locked on Normal in order to prevent softlocks.
- Custom advancements have been improved and made visible at all times regardless if it's unlocked.
- Several new datapacks have been added to smooth out map performance.
- Updated the savefile icon.
- Fixed an out-of-bounds issue near the first shop in Chapter 3.
- Fixed an issue with a key that could be placed where it was not intended.
- Tweaked several NPC texts, items, and objectives.
- Fixed a critical issue in Chapter 3 where failed jumps wouldn't detect.