Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Watch Map Walkthrough
Hello! This is my first shared Minecraft custom map. Welcome to "Mania", a Minecraft custom map that will drive you to madness with its manageable but aggravating parkour. With over five hours of gameplay and over 27 hidden collectibles that unlock special stages, Mania contains three diverse environments and riveting exploration.
Thank you for downloading. If you spot any bugs while playing through, please report them to me below. FYI, if an area looks impossible to reach, then it probably is! This is an explorative parkour map where the levels have a general path to follow, but are open enough to look around and possibly find alternative paths. If you encounter one of these "impossible" areas, then there must be another way to progress!
This map can be played both SOLO and MULTIPLAYER; however, the multiplayer feature of this difficult map makes the challenge of completing it even harder! You'll soon see when delving into this world. Be sure to play on PEACEFUL; set command blocks to be true if you are on a server; the experience bar notifies players of how many diamonds they have retrieved!
Lots of 3D platforming games like Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic, etc. have inspired many of the levels as well as some other custom minecraft maps as you'll soon see.
- Now you can replay levels!
- Implemented a feature that allows players to go back to the hub in each level.
- Patched up more holes in levels that led to leaving the map.
- A lot of 4-block jumps have been adjusted to 3-block or added ladder.
- Added more signs to direct players where to go in confusing situations.
- Fixed some broken checkpoints in World 2-1.
- Fixed some redstone wiring in World 1.
- The "Easy" levels are now easier (1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4) so now there are less "impossible" jumps.
- Updated the "Essence of the Map".
- Fixed the holes in levels that lead to leaving the map.
- Updated the bonus world; made it more accessible and flexible.
- Placed signs to lead people where to go.
- Added a death counter. Press TAB to see it next to your name.