Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Lunar Speed is an intermediate single-player speed run map with frequent checkpoints and a timer to keep track of how long it takes you to finish.
- Frequent checkpoints.
- A timer.
- A very unique track that takes place at night.
Before You Play:
- Make sure you are on 1.8.1.
- If you're playing on a server, turn command blocks on.
- Make sure the command blocks are working by trying to go into gamemode 1. If you stay in gamemode 2, the command blocks are working.
- Sea Lanterns- Set your checkpoint
- Iron Blocks- Gives you speed boost x1
- Packed Ice- Gives you speed boost x3
- Gold Blocks- Gives you speed boost x6
- Diamond Blocks- Give you speed boost x15
- Emerald Blocks- Teleports you down by 30 blocks
- White Stained Clay- Starts timer (You will probably not see this block)
- Quartz Blocks- Stops Timer
- If you notice any particle effects above the course while you are running, do not worry. There are 1 block wide end portals above the course for extra lighting (there's no way you could enter the end through them because they have been surrounded by barrier blocks).
- There is a bug at the end of the course to stop the timer. Occasionally it will tell you that you have beaten the course, however, the timer will keep running. I haven't figured out how to fix this yet, and the way to stop the timer is to keep jumping until it stops. (The same bug occurs at the start of the course, however it is less glitchy there).
- This is my first map that I have released, so hopefully you like it :)
- If you record on this map, please challenge 1-3 other Youtubers to beat your time.
- You are allowed 2 attempts at the course. The first attempt is to get a feel for the map, and the second is to shoot for a good time.
- Please leave a link to your video in the comments below so it can be found easier.