Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
> > Map Trailer < <
> > DOWNLOAD THE RESOURCE PACK [REQUIRED] < <
Welcome to Infinitum!A Minecraft endless parkour map! Here, you will pass through 15 levels in a random order, forever.Your objective here is to go to the end of every Level, marked with Golden Blocks and arrows (they will be only paintings if you don't download the Resource Pack). Easy, Right?Every level is distinct from each other, so you will never see two levels with the same theme.The themes include:
- Average Parkour;
- Falling into a block (a.k.a. "The Dropper", another classic Parkour Map)
- Much more!
The map never ends, but you can see how many levels you completed in a scoreboard at the side of the screen. Try getting the max points possible!
Each time you fail a level, you will be teleported to the Spawn. Pressing the Start Button there will clear your points and you will be teleported to another random level.
But If you want to clear your points and reset the game without failing, just press "The Restart Button", at the start of every level. It is a Wooden Button on a Diamond Block. In order to this map look beautiful and cool, and sounds work properly, a Resource Pack is required.
But remember: After leaving the map, change the Resource Pack again to another you like. The custom Res. Pack used in this Map can make things really weird, such as hoes being turned into Glass Panes and Quartz Ores being changed to Emerald Blocks.
This map have more than only Parkour; here, you also can try to find hidden trophies! They are mostly gaming references. You know when something is a trophy when it has a little "trophy" icon at the left bottom.There are in total 5 trophies hidden. To get those, you have to do certain things, such as Restarting in a specific level or failing the parkour at a exact point.Cool things you should know
- This is my first map I share online, so critics would be appreciated;
- I know that 15 levels isn't really much, but it is what I was able to do. I plan making 30 or 45 levels in the future in another map, maybe a "Infinitum 2", who knows?
- If some level is glitched, tell me as soon as possible, so I can fix it in time;
- If you have any questions or want to tell me something, I am here to help you. Helping you help me, help us all.
- There might be grammar errors, but that's because my English is only 80% right. My language is actually Portuguese. If you find some, tell me and let's forget that forever :P