Important: This map uses an adf.ly link for the download. Just wait 5 seconds and click "Skip Ad" in the top-right corner to proceed to the map's download page. By using this link, you will directly support the map creator.
Map Info: Grave Run is an intermediate single-player speed run map with frequent checkpoints and a timer to keep track of how long it takes you to finish. This is the sequel to Y-Run.
- Frequent checkpoints
- A timer
- Block Effects
- A death penalty that adds 10 seconds to your time after each death.
Before You Play:
- Make sure you are on 1.8.1
- If you're playing on a server, turn command blocks on
- Sea Lanterns- Set your checkpoint
- Iron Blocks- Gives you speed boost x1
- Packed Ice- Gives you speed boost x3
- Gold Blocks- Gives you speed boost x6
- Diamond Blocks- Give you speed boost x15
- Emerald Blocks- Teleports you down by 30 blocks
- White Stained Clay- Starts timer (You will probably not see this block)
- Quartz Blocks- Stops Timer
- THIS IS A SINGLE PLAYER MAP! DO NOT PLAY WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON!
- All jumps are 100% possible.
- This map is the sequel to Y-Run.
- There is a bug at the end of the course to stop the timer. Occasionally it will tell you that you have beaten the course, however, the timer will keep running. I haven't figured out how to fix this yet, and the way to stop the timer is to keep jumping until it stops.
- This is a speed run map, however, you may need to take your time on certain parts rather than rushing through it.
- Please state that ShockingShots made this map and leave a link to this page in the description of your video.