Color Wheel Parkour is a medium-length parkour map consisting of eight different levels, each based on a different color. The map contains a plot and three boss fights. yes, you read that right. Boss. Fights. I've incorporated a rare(r) genre of boss fight in which the player has to parkour to attack the boss in various different ways.
The parkour difficulty ranges from Easy to Extreme. If a jump is too hard for you, feel free to go into creative mode and skip it. The map is intended to be fun, not challenging. However, what I recommend is to go into Creative and get yourself a set number of Ender Pearls. Each ender pearl counts as one 'skip'. If a jump is too hard, toss an ender pearl to the next one, thereby using a 'skip'.
If you don't know where to go/what to do, read the tooltips on your items and/or look around. If you don't see anything near you that you can do, then backtrack. Dead ends ARE a thing that exist.
1) Don't exploit bugs in the map/glitches in Minecraft (However, if you find a shortcut in the parkour by exploring the level, feel free to use it. It is likely there intentionally to reward the player for being observant).
2) No signs will EVER lie to you on where to go. Well, except that one sign...
3) Boss fights are NOT POSSIBLE IN MULTIPLAYER. ATTEMPTING A BOSS FIGHT IN MULTIPLAYER WILL RESULT IN A POINT WHERE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PROGRESS IN THE MAP!
4) Step on every pressure plate and press every button.
5) Report all comments/bugs/suggestions in the comments below.
6) Check out the creator's YouTube Channel.
It's a guideline, I am not forcing you =P
Thanks for playing!