A new maze map! It looks pretty big but don't worry, it's only just a little longer than my previous map, An Amazing Bathroom Run.
Although I swore of making maps in newer versions of Minecraft due to a bug introduced in Java 1.16, there's a lot of stuff that's been introduced that have stirred up my creative juices. Plus, I had an idea for a new map burning in my mind for a while so I had to just put this together and get all my ideas out there.
Like another one of my maps, Ender Space, this map serves as a companion piece to An Amazing Journey 3: Endergame. There's a lot of story stuff, if you like that sort of thing. Maybe there's a bit too much. By the end, I realized I may have gone a bit overboard with dialogue. Oh well.
Here's what you can expect in this map:
- A few rooms pulled from some of my previous maps (including one completely hidden Easter egg)
- A new maze in traditional An Amazing Journey format (3x3x3 cell format)
- A large, more unconventional and labyrinthian maze
- A few puzzles thrown in here and there
- Although not tested for multiplayer, 2 could probably play without much difficulty, maybe more
- Movie references!
- Runs in 1.20.4 (use earlier or later versions at your own expense)
- Can be completed in about... 30 minutes to 1 hour?
- 4-page manual
If you have fun with this map, consider trying out the other entries in my Amazing Journey series, in particular the numbered entries.
2024-02-04 - Map Released.