Finally, after 5 long years, the third entry in my Amazing Journey series has been released! This trilogy started long ago, in 2012, and has finally concluded here with this release, wrapping up the trilogy. It all started as a means of expressing my creative side by creating 3D mazes with puzzles inspired by Super Mario 64. What is in this map is a collection of almost every single thing that has inspired me creatively throughout my life.
Here's a list of what to expect in this map:
- 7+ mazes
- Several puzzles within each maze
- A conclusion to the ongoing story from the first two maps
- Interesting characters that communicate with the players through signs and books found in "dialog boxes" (chests)
- Well over 100 collectables
- Played in Adventure mode (with rules)
- Tested in 1.15.2 (a bug in 1.16+ prevented me from building the map in that version of Minecraft)
- Although not tested for multiplayer, 2 could probably play without much difficulty, maybe more
- At least 10 hours of gameplay, if you plan on getting all the collectables
- 63-page manual (yay?)
Note: This version of the map is accompanied by a smaller Resource Pack.
Please enjoy and let me know if you spot any bugs or if something isn't working right.
This map has been updated since its initial release. Here's the updates:
- The triathlon puzzle wall now resets properly.
- The missing minecart in the Hedge Maze is no longer missing.
- The wild minecart on the bridge has been removed.
- That whole section of the map in general SHOULD be working now.
2021-01-31 - Map Released.